Here are the Mighty Peterson's enjoying the first big snow fall of the "past couple of years"!!
Hi As is the norm these days, I'm just now reading this. I'm very excited about your adoption process, congratulations. We'll be anxious to hear updates. The pictures of the kids are cute. Tell them we love them and said Hi.Love Starla
It was reaaly fun on the first snow. We spent our time all day playing and sledding in the snow! Sarah
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi
As is the norm these days, I'm just now reading this. I'm very excited about your adoption process, congratulations. We'll be anxious to hear updates. The pictures of the kids are cute. Tell them we love them and said Hi.
Love Starla
It was reaaly fun on the first snow. We spent our time all day playing and sledding in the snow!
Sarah
Post a Comment