Well first of all I was told that I
might never have any children.I guess that you can say that God proved us all wrong. I have been so bless as a woman, wife and mother. Here in the picture is my sweet and precious children and baby Selah on the way from Korea. Someone asked me , Misty why do you smile all the time :) I said because I spent to many years being sad because I couldn't have any children. So first of all I would like to send up a praise of thanksgiving to my Lord and Friend Jesus Christ, second to my wonderful husband who is a faithful servant of Christ and our family, next I would like to praise the women who gave life to my precious daughters, their birth mothers, and last to my boys after 7 years of infertility came to me 22 months apart, I enjoyed every moment of my pregnancies and growth of you in my womb. Thank you to all who have prayed my babies to me!
Love Misty
Friday, May 25, 2007
Mothers Day 2007
Posted by Misty at Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment