
Today is a great day! This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! You know I have been thinking lately how blessed that we are as a family. Tron and I have been married for 15 years now and what a fun filled experience it has been. We have been through so much from marriage, to no babies, to 5 babies, from finances, to new homes, selling homes, from new family to loosing family, adoptions,the list goes on and on. One thing is true and will always remain the same and that is our Lord! He is our Rock, our Cornerstone. The Bible says in
Psalms 16:8 " I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is a my right hand, I will not be shaken. Lord thank you for your unfailing love for me, you love me even when when I let you down and choose to make the wrong choices. You are my Rock, may I trust in you for my life Amen~
Photo Taken by Troy Peterson
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Oh Happy Day!
Posted by Misty at Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment