Watch out world....Sarah has arrived. Characteristics: funny, weepy, silly, sad, cool, awesome, encouraging, attitude at times..... Oh the list goes on and on.... The word Jr. High explains it all!! But all in all she is a great girl and she loves Jesus!
Monday, August 4, 2008
We have preteen in the house!
Posted by Misty at Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Misty! Thanks for the comment on our blog! I have actually been peeking in at your Selah Grace blog for some time...I found it through AAC's website awhile back!!! Your kids are all too cute and I admire your faith in God and your obvious love for your family.
Would you like to participate in the quilt we are doing for our daughter? We are asking friends and family to contribute a 9"x9" square of quilting fabric and also a written blessing for her life. Email me if you are interested, I would love to have you and your family join in!!!!
kellynnhegarty@yahoo.com
In Christ,
Kelly
Post a Comment