Thursday, September 25, 2008

Finding Treasure....


These are the amazing and beautiful children of the Philip Hayden Foundation-Shepherd Village.
Many of these children are waiting for forever families and many families are waiting for their travel date to complete their adoptions... these children are precious. While in China I was asking God a lot of questions. Like why them..why do some have heart conditions that can not be fixed...why are these children still here without no families wanting them...and many more. It brought me to tears and I must admit great confusion within my soul. I then had a team member say to me, " Misty this place is God's mercy being placed upon their lives." "He did not leave them as orphan's he gave them this beautiful, loving environment to live in while they wait." I thought to myself this is the mercy of the Lord! So as I sit here in my little comfort zone of America I pray that God would give me wisdom on how to help them and how to help you learn how to bless their lives.
He has given us Treasures now what are we going to do about it?

1 comments:

Wolfes Home said...

Misty, thank you so much for your ministry to "our" children at PHF! And what a blessing to have the pictures you took of my son, Elijah. Thank you for loving on him in our absence, for sharing Christ with him. We are ready more than ever to bring him home!!