What a blessing this family is to me...yes we are crazy,busy and somewhat chaotic! But I still love it!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The Mighty Peterson Family
Posted by Misty at Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a blessing this family is to me...yes we are crazy,busy and somewhat chaotic! But I still love it!
Posted by Misty at Tuesday, November 04, 2008
6 comments:
You are all so gorgeous! Great picture! Hope to see you soon!
Were have you been, girlfriend? No messages, no emails, no facebook, no blog update - what is up with that? You would think you were raising 5 kids or something. LOL! Keep in touch - hope to talk soon.
Your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Really!
Love, Cari Aberle
Hey Mom,
Update the blog spot sometime! I love you!
~Sarah
I love this pic of your guys.I save it to my pic, I hope u don't mind.
Post a Comment