
Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
BE STILL, OH that is easier said than done.
Our Sweet Baby~ Today has been a really hard day for mommy. I have really been missing you. I think of you every minute of the day and night. You are so very precious to Daddy and me and all of your brothers and sister. We are so thankful that you are in the arms of a angel, your foster mother. We can tell that you are very much loved and cared for. We will be sending the paper work to Korea in about a week and then we have to " Be Still" and wait about 3-4 months. I consider this my morning sickness! God has a way of letting adoptive mothers experience the whole
" pregnancy" thing it is called paper work and INS. I am praying that God will speed up the process for you to come home sooner. He has already done so many miracles for you. We will be praying for you and we know that God has his fingerprints all over you.
Love to my Korean Princess~
Mommy
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Getting Closer
Posted by Misty at Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment