Dear Selah,
Words cannot describe how much I can't wait for you!!!! It seems FOREVER when waiting for you! I need you here to keep these brothers in line. I REALLY can't wait to actually see you. I hope you have fun with me. I've been so sad without a sister. I used to play with Rylee Ball wishing she was "my" sister or wishing I had a sister. But now I know that I'm finally going to have a sissy to play with and to have fun with. Sissy, I love you lots and I miss you a BUNCH. Please come home soon. Mom and me have been getting things ready for you. Sissy, ALWAYS remember I'll ALWAYS LOVE you No matter what!! Your BIG Sister,
Sarah
Saturday, March 31, 2007
A Note To My Little Sissy
Posted by Misty at Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sarah, I can remember first meeting you as a baby and now you are a beautiful young lady! You and your family are one of the reasons Seth and I are adopting from the Home of God's Love, too. I can't wait to see my Grace and Selah playing together. Selah is going to LOVE having a sister like you (and 3 big brothers to protect her!).
Love, Laura
Post a Comment