Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hold Fast Baby Selah



Here are some new pictures of baby Selah Grace Jeong Ah Peterson!! She is getting so big she is 7 months old and a whopping 14.3 pounds! To our dismay our sweet baby under went open heart surgery 2 weeks ago to repair the ASD hole in her heart. This pictures are of her 2 1/2 weeks after operation. She seems to be doing very well thanks to the LORD JESUS and the prayers of all of you. I guess it goes to prove that our prayers are directed in places that we may never be aware of and that as much as I think that I am in control of my children God is the ultimate overseer of my children. Our papers are going to Korea on Monday and we are praying for her to be home by June 30th.
We are missing you sweet angel~ Love and prayers Daddy, Mommy, Sarah, Blake,Josh, and Nathan.

0 comments: