Ne how, that means hello in Chinese..I am sure that is not how it is spelled! I will be leaving in 11 weeks to go to main land China to assist in a work project. Me and 4 other women will be going for 10 days to assist in working along side the nannies and people involved with the orphan care facility. I am so excited!
Please pray for me and the other women going:
* pray for finances for me to be available when needed
*for my family
( Tron who will be the dad and mom when I am gone)
*the flight over there that I will remain calm and feel at peace
* for us to encourage the workers and children.
If you are wanting to learn more about adoption or orphan care visit our website:www.iwillkissyoufortwo.com
If you would like to make a tax deduc. donation on behalf of my trip to China contact me at mistypeterson6@fastfreedom.net
Thank you for all of your prayers~Misty
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Misty is going to China..
Posted by Misty at Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment