Hi Friends!
I hope that you are having a great summer. We spent a few days in Branson Mo over the fourth of July. Enjoy the pictures and enjoy your family as we know our children grow up to fast and we know that there are couples in this world still waiting to become parents. Selah loves to smile
Joshua needs floaties even in 2 feet of water. Don't want to get his face wet!
Lets Swim!!
Happy Sarah!
Splish Splash can this be our bath?
Daddy with his kids!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Vacation Time!
Posted by Misty at Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love your blog - love the pictures. All the kids are growing up so fast - I can not believe it has been a year since you brought Selah home - I had not seen her yet so I love the pictures. Can't wait to see you at our next China meeting.
Misty,
I adore Selah's popeye smile! :) Looks like you all had a great time!
Love ya!
Wendy
Post a Comment